Protect your desk from pesky onlookers
- Precision cut by computer. All parts guaranteed to fit properly!
- Authentic trigger mechanism
- True skein torsion power- not a wimpy spring
- Actual range from 10 to 30 feet!
Easily assembled in one evening (plus glue drying time). Everything you need is included except for glue and a few simple tools like scissors, sandpaper, a file (a utility knife would be helpful too) some small clamps or rubber bands, and about two to three hours of your time from start to finish.
The instructions are highly detailed and complete with photos and diagrams. Some light sanding (or trimming with scissors) may be necessary to smooth any rough edges.A fun way to learn about history and engineering!
Made in the United States by the original siege engine model company in the US.
Scissors, Glue, Ruler, and a utility knife. Sandpaper is optional.
Assembled Size, Ballista:
– Height: 5″
– Length: 12″
– Width: 6″ (frame only), 11″ including arm sweep.
Assembled Size, Onager:
– Height: 4″
– Length: 6″
– Width: 3″
– 10 to 30 feet (Optimal range assumes a well built and well tuned machine. Your performance may vary)
What you get:
- 1 Ballista
- 1 Onager
Each model in this kit uses skeins of twisted rope for power.